Possession Proceedings

If you are a private landlord and you need to evict your tenant we can assist you in preparing the appropriate Notice and upon the expiry of the Notice represent you if necessary in issuing proceedings at the County Court.

Once the Court has granted a Possession Order, after the expiry of the Possession Order you can apply to the County Court up to the High Court to evict your tenant from this property.

If your tenant fails to pay rent then you can give a Section 8 Notice under the mandatory Ground 8 to seek recovery of the property.

Illegal eviction

If you face a claim against you by your tenant for an injunction, a claim for unlawful eviction, illegal eviction or harassment we can assist you to defend the claim.

We offer fixed fee rates for work carried out for landlords depending on the facts of your case; see below

Fixed Fees*

  1. Drafting and serving notice to recover possession – £125 plus VAT
  2. Issuing claim and representing at the Court (up to first hearing) – £400 plus VAT
  3. Bailiff Eviction – £200 plus VAT

*This excludes disbursements such as court fee, process server fee


How can we help

Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to as soon as we can

Need to discuss your options?

Call a member of our team.

020 8889 3319